Sunday, February 26, 2012

Twilight Books Sweepstakes! - OVER

Photobucket
I have teamed up with Couponing In PA to bring you this sweepstakes for all 4 Twilight books in paperback. I hope you are as excited about it as I am. If you are then I hope you will share this with your friends!
This will run from 12:01 AM (EST) on 2/26 through 12:01 AM (EST) on 3/4.
Please see the terms & conditions page for more details.
To see a list of fb pages to like for that entry method please click here.
To see a list of pages to follow with twitter for that entry method please click here.

*****If you are having problems entering your info into the entry form then refresh your screen. Also be sure you are NOT using Internet Explorer as this causes the most issues. Use Firefox or Chrome. Sadly I cannot fix this issue but I'm hoping that it won't take the developers of the Rafflecopter app too long to fix this glitch.****


a Rafflecopter giveaway


4 comments:

  1. The Love between Bella and Edward. crystaley73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything!!! Team Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for the giveaway! I love everything twilight!

    ReplyDelete